You talk about God, Spirit, Creator, Goddess, Divine, and Faith. Are you religious? What’s your religion? Short answer-No, I am not religious. My “religion” is unconditional love and my spiritual practice is to actively love myself and others unconditionally- everyday- to the best of my abilities. I believe in spirit, spirit communication and things seen and unseen. If I have to call myself anything, I am a spiritualist- meaning that I recognize a higher power as a driving force in my life and in this world. I sometimes refer to this power as God, Spirit, Creator, the Divine or Universe. I do not assign this essence a sex (He, She, It, They). God, to me is the energy, essence and spirit of unconditional love- the purest energy to exist. I believe that God- Spirit has its army of messengers (Angels, Ascended Masters, Ancestors and Spirit Guides) who make our time as humans on earth a bit easier if we are willing to listen. I function from a spiritual belief system and it guides my work:
- Universal laws exist and karma seeks balance
- Have trust and faith in the school called life
- Everyone has a divine calling/purpose
- Any and all things are possible and miracles are real
- We are all born whole & complete, we just have to remember who we are
- There are no broken people- only hurt people
- Everything does happen for a purpose, but its not always clear until we are ready for it to be clear
- Your perspective creates your physical reality
- Help yourself first and then help others, but you always help yourself by helping other
There’s more but this is the core of it. I strive everyday to balance and harmonize earth and ether. The podcast explores all of this (and more), on the quest to remembering who we really are.
I get what Mystic Genius is, but what do YOU do exactly? Besides host the podcast and run the site, I’m a spiritual teacher, writer, psychic-spirit medium and coach.
What create the Mystic Genius Podcast? Many different reasons:
- Mystic Genius Podcast is a divinely guided life mission. I’m just following directions.
- I am a messenger of spirit it’s high time I stopped ignoring it. This is the way that I publicly acknowledge my healing gifts of intuition and of using my voice and my words to create empowering shifts in consciousness. I also cannot manage to stay content in a 9-5 job. It’s a challenge & my soul and my waistline pay the price.
- It’s also time for other messengers to stop ignoring their gifts. I figure, I am just one voice of many who have been called to do this work. If I show up and broadcast my light, others will find me and we can help each other.
- Messengers of Spirit are not a monolith and we all don’t look or act the same way. Different people bring different perspectives and it’s time to diversity the perspective. I also want to demonstrate to people that you can live a highly self aware life without “giving up” all of the material “good things” in life. Harmony (and properly placed curse words) is key.
- Energy is real and love, the unconditional kind- heals. It’s about treating people with unconditional love, and we have really moved away from that.
- Our problems will not be solved until we learn how to use our Spiritual Mind to find loving, truthful solutions to life’s most pressing challenges.
What’s behind the name Mystic Genius? Simple break down is “Spiritual Mind”. It literally downloaded to my brain after a very restful meditation. It’s about harmonizing spiritual principles with everyday living. Navigating reality can be a pain. When you make consciousness a practice and use your Mystic Genius, navigating life is less painful.
When you say “remember who you really are”- what do you mean? What I mean is becoming aware of and fully embracing your divine magnificence…your connection with life force that is the creator of all that is. Once you realize the power that resides in you- you begin to “remember who you really are” and many of the challenges that plague you either cease to exist or are put in their proper perspective.
What is the Mystic Genius Transformation Process ®: It is a proprietary process that I have created (and used on myself) to create the necessary shifts in awareness, energy, perspective and consciousness so that someone can step into their power and move forward in life.